photo fashionbanner_zpsc6508db1.png

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Welcome!

Hello dolls and welcome to my blog! I have been since ever in love with dolls, and I don't pretend to change that, cause it is who I am, and we all have to be true to yourself, people may call someone who likes dolls " Childish" but that is not true! It doesn't matter if you're five, ten, thirteen, eighteen, twenty, fifty, or 123. Anyone can still love and have a passion for any kind of toy, whether it be dolls or toy cars or anything else!! So be true to yourself and don't care about what people think of you! 

I really hope you will enjoy this space!

See ya very soon dolls!

 

12 comments:

  1. I'm following you via GFC, number 8.... now is your turn!

    Ciao bellissima!

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing what you do here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thank you for your visit to my blog, I look forward to see your collection here, I follow you :-). Maybe you would be interested to follow my "What happens in the doll room" blog, where I post about my dolls. My "Dollhouse Dream" blog is about the building of a house for my Barbie dolls. Thanks again, 'till later! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I've just joined your blog. I can't wait to see what dolly stuff you'll be posting here. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! thanks for visiting my blog and for the nice comment, your new Apple White doll is really sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. visit me!
    http://rosesvioletsandpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on starting your blog! I look forward to your upcoming posts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello !. I love your blog , so I stay . Your doll is beautiful .
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally agree with you! This is such a nice blog. I'm glad to follow you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for visiting my blog, Fashion Doll Review. I've added your blog to my list! And I have to say--I wholeheartedly agree with your statement--you're never too old for dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog! I couldn't agree more that you're never too old for dolls. I was a Blythe doll fanatic well into my 20's and I really enjoyed all the playing and styling, as well as finding her cute clothes on ebay, and the people on the dolly forums are great too. I totally get it...

    ReplyDelete